The Shivering Truth

Okay so like a week or so ago adult swim released this new short animated show called The Shivering Truth and it was THE craziest thing I have ever seen. I don't even know how to describe this show, it takes like the most uncomfortable parts of claymation and the most bizarre plots to make the story. Every episode stands alone and kind of follows one character in a very round-a-bouts story that connects in the strangest ways. I can be pretty picky about the weird stuff I'm into, but this show was great, but definitely not for everyone. Bugs crawl out of people, bodies morph into other things, and the stories bend in the weirdest ways. It's strange. 10/10 recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon