Thoughts on the new Wreck it Ralph

As far as sequels go, I thought Ralph Breaks the Internet was pretty good. Granted, I did really like the first Wreck it Ralph. I think that the world created in the first Wreck it Ralph was really interesting in the way that the video game scape was illustrated. With this film, they went even further with the creative video game world and the internet. The graphics were really pleasing to the eye because the animation was clearly done a little differently than Ralph and Vanellope's characters to show the different aspects of the internet. For a Disney movie, (I personally think Disney is losing its creativity) and for a sequel, I thought that Ralph Breaks the Internet was done very well with the animation styles as well as continuing the storyline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon