The Magic School Bus

What were your favorite animated shows as a younger kid?

I started to remember all of the animated shows I watched and so many great shows came to mind. A specific show that came to mind was, The Magic School Bus. This definitely wasn’t my favorite show, but I’d say it was up there because I watched it often.

This show was so good for kids because it was actually educational. This is rare to find in shows nowadays, I feel like. If you don’t remember what it’s about, the show follows Ms. Frizzle (the teacher) and her class when the go on these crazy field trips. I remember thinking, why can’t I go on field trips like this? Which, like obviously, most of these are impossible aka like going through the human body in a school bus. I mean seriously, this bus can transform into a plane, submarine, spaceship or surfboard.

Ms. Fizzle teaches the kids about science on their adventures so, then the audience watching this show, learn science as well. Science and animation all in one show, doesn’t get much better than that! As Ms. Fizzle would say, "WAHOOOOO!"

P.S. if you’re interested I just realized this show is actually on Netflix!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon