Limitless Creativity

I think that Animation is such a unique and interesting medium because of how creativity can be expressed through it.  When a director on a (live-action) film set has a creative idea, they have to use the limitations around them to try to make it into a reality.  Animators, however, when they have a vision can actually just draw it out exactly as it is in their brain.  I think this is such a powerful tool because of this and allows for so much more stylistic and creative choices to be made.  This can also be a double-edged sword, however, as with this limitless creative potential it can take much more time to create something, and can be difficult in choosing what to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon