Foreign cartoon nostalgia

Last Tuesday, we were watching some foreign animation that made me strongly remember a cartoon that my family used to watch when I was young. Growing up, my mom was with a man from Hungary so I would experience a lot of the culture of Hungary. One of the things that he introduced to me was a cartoon from Hungary called "The Little Fox". It was about an orphaned fox that was raised by it's uncle and I can't really remember much, but it was very sweet and wholesome. I remember we would watch it in Hungarian, but I'm pretty sure an English version has come out since. The amount of nostalgia I got from watching some short European animation in class made me call my mom and have a long conversation about some random Hungarian cartoon that we used to watch. All I'm saying is that animation is a really cool art form that can make you feel in a lot of different ways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon