Wrapping it up

Over the course of this semester, we not only learned about different types of animation, but also the making of different films that we may have not previously realized used animation and how certain companies came to be. I came into this class with an interest in animation, but I am leaving with a passion for it. I realized just how much I love stop motion pictures. Specifically films like Coraline and ParaNorman. Also, watching how Pixar came to be was inspiring. It took me back to when I was a little kid, watching Toy Story, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc., etc. Animation takes you to a completely different reality for a short period of time, allowing you to escape from the world.
I'm curious to hear about what everyone else took from this class and how animation impacts you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon