Response to "Star Wars and the unparalleled Universe"

"Star Wars The Clone Wars" opened up the Star Wars universe more to me. Having seen the originals when I was quite young, and then the prequels soon after, I was living with a blurry memory of the Star Wars tales. But when Clone Wars came around, I was pleasantly surprised by the childhood feel the show had, as well as the mature and more adult themes that could be found lying below the surface. I got more into Star Wars and loved the animated style. It allowed for more epic scenes and a broader scope of characters, both of which, could not be created well enough in the original films or even the prequels. One due to a lack of technology and the other due to a lack of well done animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon