Anime Music Videos (for western music)

So I was thinking about some music videos I liked that were mostly animated, and then I thought of two that were both animated using a Japanese anime art style. Both songs are totally different in tone and the music videos reflect this, but I think they play off each other well, they are Linkin Park's 'Breaking the Habit', animated by Studio Gonzo and Daft Punk's 'One More Time', directed/animated by Leiji Matsumoto. I think the gritty realistic setting of Breaking the Habit plays well against the cotton candy sci-fi of One More Time and gives a good introduction into the variety of visual content that anime-style music videos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon