New ideas

In our most recent reading, it explained that artists can get new ideas while in the creative process. It makes me wonder what ideas were added later on in famous animated pieces, and how big of a difference it would be had they not chosen to add it. I know that many, if not all, films (any kind, not just animated), had numerous amounts of first drafts that have been altered over time as the artist(s) brainstormed and started to develop them. If artists were forced to make the first draft into a finished piece without any alterations, I predict the film world would be very different, and maybe not as exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bratz: Rock Angelz is the movie I didn't know I needed

Does Animation Have to Make You Laugh?

She-ra is my new favorite gay icon